Here you find my PORTFOLIO

2/04/2013

Level 2 - February

Hey world,
the last days of January passed by. Again we welcome February and to be honest (comm'on :D) we will be happy when slowly Madame Spring will arrive, right? It feels like she is on her way, but we know that we have to keep strong and patient and sleep for maybe 30 nights (like wainting for christmas) until the first scents will reach our noses...
My year or my January started calm and relaxing but also enthusiastic with ideas for the presence and future. Sooo many thoughts for my personal new ways, perspectives, business plans and adventures. I am happy and thankful for all the possibilities I have and try to make the best of it. Hope so you do, too. The next adventure will be a short trip to Vilinius the capital of Lithuania next week. Maybe someone has been there before and can give me some information? I would deeply appreciate. But until then I will post a little bit of January and early February in my Ruhr Area, in Germany.

By the way (because of the Ruharea), I would like to share one of my favourite deepest movies of the last years which was filmed here in the Ruh Area. Yeas, here and NOT in Berlin :D It's called PINA. PINA is a feature-length dance film in 3D with the ensemble of the Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch, featuring the unique and inspiring art of the great German choreographer, who died in the summer of 2009. I was never a fan of ballet or dance performance, but this movie touched me so deeply and pulled me so much into a world of translation from body to mind and to soul. I love this movie and music and if you like theatre and arts you should take a look at the trailer at least. And if you will watch the movie, come back and share it with me. Thanx for reading this.
Here it is.









 

5 comments:

  1. wow! the mini-cakes look A-MA-ZING! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urocze migawki. Pachnie w nich już lekko wiosną!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear magdalena,
    i totally loved the movie!
    and i visited the company about exactly a year ago...
    it was super inspiring. would love to have worked with her!

    curious about your new adventures and plans!
    enjoy your trip!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sara

      so cool, that you know and love the movie!
      oh how great!!! Thank you also for the trip wishes.
      It was a really inspiring, life-enhancing experience for me and
      I learned a lot about the town, the history and my roots.

      Big kiss
      M

      Delete
  4. hello there :)
    lovely tones in these... and yes I totally loved the movie too!
    hope you had a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete